Manchester-headquartered CEH Technologies, which developed the World’s first truly wireless earbuds with live voice translation, will launch a new revolutionary telecom product next year. To support the pre-launch and launch phases, we are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with strong professional experience in Technology, Telecom or Consumer electronics industries. The new product is co-developed with one of Europe’s largest telecom provider.
This an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to join a fast-growing start-up which will become one of Europe’s fastest growing Unicorns in 2021.
Candidates will need at least 5 years of Digital Marketing experience in developing and implementing highly impactful Digital strategies and tactics for fast-growing and exciting products in the technology, telecom and consumer electronics industries. This is essential as the successful candidate will be expected to hit the ground running on day 1.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and implementing highly impactful Digital strategies and tactics to acquire and retain new customers, subscribers and keep engagement to the highest level
- Own the digital content (social media posts, assets, web content, blogs..), SEO as well as PPC, Paid Social and Affiliate channels
- Produce video content and professional artistic images
- Work with the head of department to develop an impactful digital marketing strategy with a focus on online optimisation, paid and organic search, acquisition and retention to meet KPIs
- Own the implementation of the marketing strategy for each channel
- Analyse and report on trends in marketing campaigns, using the results to improve on future campaigns
The ideal candidate for the Digital Marketing Manager role will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 5 years of experience managing and delivering highly impactful digital strategy and campaigns to deadline and budget and reach KPIs
- Proven & demonstrable experience in growing acquisition channels
- Produce digital content
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment would be beneficial
- A strong technical understanding of acquisition channels, especially search
- Recent experience working on Google Ads Campaign / AdGroups / Keywords
This remote working role will initially be subject to an initial 6-months consultancy contract. Based on performance, we are looking for the successful candidate to join us permanently and help grow internationally. Company benefits, bonus schemes and shares in the company will be available.
This is a rare opportunity to join a pioneering consumer electronics company, and we are looking for passion and thirst from the successful candidate. This role will be pivotal in successfully launching this revolutionary product in 2021.
Apply by 23.59 Sunday 29th November 2020
If you think you have what it takes us to achieve our goal to become a pioneer in the industry, please contact us ASAP. The role will start mid-December 2020.
To apply, please send the following information to [email protected] by 23.59 Sunday 29th November 2020
- CV in pdf including level of proficiency in any languages: English is mandatory; German desirable
- Examples of content you have personally produced (blogs, articles, web pages, ad…)
- Motivation letter