Manchester-headquartered CEH Technologies, which developed the World’s first truly wireless earbuds with live voice translation, will launch a new revolutionary telecom product next year. To support the pre-launch and launch phases, we are looking for an experienced PR and Media Manager with excellent connection with Technology and Consumer electronics Media in Germany and the UK – i.e. online magazines, influencers, TV, International press. Our new product is co-developed with one of Europe’s largest telecom provider.
This an exciting opportunity for an ambitious PR & Media Manager to join a fast-growing start-up which will become one of Europe’s fastest growing Unicorns in 2021.
Candidates will need at least 5 years of PR and Media experience, within the technology / telecom, fields and have an address book of reliable and high-level contacts in the relevant media they can start calling on day 1.
- Proven & demonstrable experience in raising brand awareness, build new supportive community from scratch
- Produce high quality content that Medi will publish
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment would be beneficial
- Interest in technology, consumer electronics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
The innovative candidate will be responsible for:
- Devising and implementing a PR and media strategy and producing captivating content to raise company’s brand awareness, build active follower community for the new product;
- Building and nurturing trusted relationships with a large portfolio of relevant media contacts, proactively managing media relations to deliver the best external communication opportunities for the company and showcase its revolutionary work across all channels
- Collaborating with industry leading PR contacts and influencers to identify new opportunities for media engagement and drive comms across high level publications;
- Utilising a mix of media channels, such as digital, social, traditional, podcasts and more, to optimise company’s awareness
- Reacting efficiently to all media engagement, with educated and practiced knowledge of both the industry and current market;
- Delivering impactful initiative to meet KPIs
This remote working role will initially be subject to an initial 6-months consultancy contract. Based on performance, we are looking for the successful candidate to join us permanently and help grow internationally. Company benefits, bonus schemes and shares in the company will be available.
This is a rare opportunity to join a pioneering consumer electronics company, and we are looking for passion and thirst from the successful candidate. This role will be pivotal in successfully launching this revolutionary product in 2021.
Apply by 23.59 Sunday 29th November 2020
If you think you have what it takes us to achieve our to goal to become a pioneer in the industry, please contact us ASAP. The role will start mid-December 2020.
To apply, please send the following information to [email protected] by 23.59 Sunday 29th November 2020:
- CV in pdf including level of proficiency in languages
- List of Media brands you have personal connections within the UK and Germany (no personal contact details)
- Examples of content you have personally produced (blogs, articles, web pages, ad…)
- Motivation letter