Mymanu wants you to be thrilled with your new purchase. However, if you need to return an item, we’re here to help.
Returns & Refunds
Standard Return Policy
Few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased online from Mymanu:
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Mymanu, either online or at an Mymanu Retail Store, can be returned to Mymanu. Mymanu products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- Please ensure that the item you’re returning is in its original sealed box with all the cords, adapters and documentation that were included when you received it.
There are some items, however, that are ineligible for return, including:
- Electronic Software Downloads of Mymanu applications or software’s
- Software Up-to-Date Program Products (software upgrades)
- Mymanu Gift Cards
- Mymanu Print Products
Returning an Item
Ship your item back to Mymanu
To return an item to Mymanu, sign in to your order page with your Mymanu ID and password or contact [email protected]
After you sign in, you will see the items from your recent orders. Select an item to go to the order details page. From there, use the Start a Return link below your item and then click the Get Started button. On the next page, confirm the items from your order that you’d like to return and select the Initiate Your Return button.
Next, read the instructions and select the Print Return Label button to print your shipping and any required hazmat labels. If you’re shipping multiple boxes, use the Print Return Label button again to print new labels for each box. We recommend using the original packaging if you are returning a computer.
You can either schedule a pickup with the carrier or drop off the package at any of the carrier’s locations by emailing [email protected] for more information.
Please note that all return postage cost are customers responsibility.
Shipping to the united Kingdom:
- Locate the commodity code of your item
- Visit https://www.gov.uk/trade-tariff to find an Export Declaration.
Once we receive your item, a refund is initiated immediately. If you canceled a pickup item, and you were billed for it, we initiate your refund immediately after you submit your cancelation request. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
- If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item or cancelation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
- Products purchased from Mymanu.com using an Mymanu Store Gift Card or points will be refunded to you as an Mymanu Store Gift Card by email. If you’d like us to send you an Mymanu Store Gift Card, ask the representative helping you.